This article explains how to install Parallels Tools in Windows virtual machines.
To install Parallels Tools in Ubuntu virtual machines, see KB 113394.
- Start your virtual machine.
- In Mac menu bar go to Actions > Install Parallels Tools.
- Click Continue on the pop-up message to mount an installation image to Windows:
- Using Windows DVD drive select Install Parallels Tools:
- Click Yes in the User Account Control dialog box:
- Installation will now start and you will see the progress bar:
- When installation is finished, restart your virtual machine.
If Parallels Tools failed to install, please refer to KB 111730