- FLutter identifique iOS or android
- Error This release is not compliant with the Google Play 64-bit requirement The following APKs or App Bundles are available to 64-bit devices, but they only have 32-bit native code: 102. Include 64-bit and 32-bit native code in your app. Use the Android App Bundle publishing format to automatically ensure that each device architecture receives only the native code it needs. This avoids increasing the overall size of your app
- Flutter Splash
- Flutter module not found in Xcode
- Adding TextEditingControllers in a loop in Flutter isn’t working
- How to fix “this device is temporarily restricted” error in Xiaomi devices.