- VSCode Version: 0.9.2 (or any other version that is not the latest one)
- OS Version: 10.10.5 Yosemite
Steps to Reproduce:
- Install visual studio code.
in user settings.json
- Restart visual studio code.
- Wait for Info message: Visual Studio Code will be updated after it restarts.
I cannot opt-out from auto update. I am using this:
Furthermore my default settings are different from these:
I do not have:
"update.channel": "default", option on the left side.
I have Intellisense Omnisharp Unity issue, that is why I need to use the older version.
Any Ideas how can I disable auto update?